moderated Re: Email client for Jaws 2019

Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES)

You could try Thunderbird?

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Nickus de Vos
Sent: 10 April 2020 12:08
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Email client for Jaws 2019

Hi all
I'm running the latest Windows 10 with Jaws 2019. I'm battling to find a email client which is accessible with Jaws 2019.
I tried MS Office since I have Office 365 and I also tried Windows Mail, but Jaws 2019 seams to have issues with both. Unless I'm missing something, is there maybe settings to be changed or layouts which make these work better with Jaws 2019?

Thank you

Nickus