moderated Re: Jaws problem making labels in Word 365

I also forgot to ask, what label template?    I can try to play with this later today or this evening with JAWS and see what happens for me.  It's helpful to know exactly what it is you're trying to accomplish and how you're going about doing it.

        ~ Joshua Liebman