moderated Re: An accessible router

Richard Turner

Most routers these days use a web interface.
We just bought a Lynksys router and the interface is quite accessible using Jaws.
And, the one issue we ran into was dealt with easily by calling their toll free support line.
I don't remember the model number off hand.

Richard

(Sent from my iPhone SE)

On Apr 14, 2020, at 5:55 PM, Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...> wrote:

I am quite partial to the higher-end Netgear routers but also had an Asus one and a Cisco and I don’t think I had a router in the last 10 years which didn’t get accessed via a web interface and where I couldn’t use the interface.

Too bad you guys are I think all in the US, I have a Netgear Nighthawk X6 R8000 triband router which I’d gladly sell for a good price, but shipping would probably be expensive.

I have switched to the Netgear Orbi mesh system both at home and, at my retail store I use the Orbi Pro/business version and this Nighthawk and my Asus RT-AC3200 Tri-Band Gigabit Router for which I paid over $300 Canadian are just sitting on a shelf.