Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2020 6:02 PM
Subject: Re: An accessible router

Hi.  Routers are accessible through their web interface.  Ask the technician who will help you set up your router to give you your router's web address.  The address might, for example, be 192.168.2.154, something like that.  Then you can access it as you would any web site and set up the router on your own if you need to.  Cheers!