From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Farfar Getting Around
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 5:04 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: [Bulk] Re: compact messages

Mike,

Again where does this notion come from? When messages are compacted in
Outlook Express, they do not "go somewhere". They remain in all their usual
folders, and the compaction process simply stores/shuffles them to use the
smallest possible space on the drive. All the messages and folders are still
there and can still be accessed.

Dave Carlson