moderated Re: Walmart.com and Jaws

Marie

Truer words were never spoken. The Find command in Jaws has been my go-to option so many, many times.

Marie

From: Brian Vogel
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2020 9:43 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Walmart.com and Jaws

On Tue, Apr 14, 2020 at 12:36 AM, Glenn / Lenny wrote:
Back in the early days, JFW did not have anything other than the find command and tabbing.
I came on the scene with either JAWS 9 or 10, so I'm not going back to the very earliest days in my comments.  I'm pretty much within the last decade, give or take a year or two.

But the find command is the screen reader users best friend!

        ~ Joshua Liebman