moderated Re: Walmart.com and Jaws

On Tue, Apr 14, 2020 at 12:36 AM, Glenn / Lenny wrote:
Back in the early days, JFW did not have anything other than the find command and tabbing.
I came on the scene with either JAWS 9 or 10, so I'm not going back to the very earliest days in my comments.  I'm pretty much within the last decade, give or take a year or two.

But the find command is the screen reader users best friend!

        ~ Joshua Liebman