Sent: Monday, April 13, 2020 11:34 PM
Subject: Re: Walmart.com and Jaws

On Tue, Apr 14, 2020 at 12:15 AM, Glenn / Lenny wrote:
I know some folks still want to use pages like we did when we first started getting on-line, by tabbing to things.
Which has never been the most effective way, even way back when.  If you suspect you know something about the content on a page using the screen reader search function is one of the most efficient ways to confirm it exists or doesn't.  Also using things like headings lists, links lists, etc., as a "first cruise through" on an unfamiliar page will cut out tons of frustration that comes from brute force tabbing.

        ~ Joshua Liebman