From: NCBootman
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2020 12:46 PM
Subject: Re: Walmart.com and Jaws

Very simple. If I am having no success and they look at the screen and describe what they see and it appears to be all graphical with no textual clue as to what I might do. There are arrows going off in different directions and headings that were clearly not being read as well as other visual aspects. That is why I came to this group to see what I am missing or what I can teach that person to be able to give me clues in the future when I encounter a difficult website. So, yes, a sighted person can definitely be of help if for nothing else to just describe what is seen on the screen.