Main (816) 421-5848

Direct (816) 237-2083

Fax (816) 237-2019

Visit us online at www.alphapointe.org

Keep up with all of the exciting things going on at Alphapointe –

follow us on social media!

Alphapointe is considered an “Essential Business” and will continue to manufacture products to meet the needs of our customers during this COVID-19 situation. Please contact us at customerservice@... if you would like to place an order, or call 888-433-5848 and a representative will be happy to assist. Stay safe and thank you for being a valued customer!