moderated Re: Walmart.com and Jaws

Just curious, but are those seeking to grocery shop from WalMart going to grocery.walmart.com?  I just finished playing with it a bit, and it seems relatively accessible to me, very much so on the whole.  And it seems very easy to search for common grocery items like hamburger, bananas, milk, etc.  The buttons for adding individual items to the cart clearly announce what the item is.

I was shocked to find that delivery actually exists in my tiny town in the Shenandoah Valley.  I knew that pick-up had been around for about a year or so, but not that they had started delivery.

        ~ Joshua Liebman