moderated Re: Walmart.com and Jaws

Judy

That’s terrible, there’s no reason for a company that big not to be accessible everywhere. Judy & Libby

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Abraham Sweiss
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2020 5:05 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Walmart.com and Jaws

It is doable but very challenging and frustrating.
I ordered from their website once, and decided to stick with Instacart because it is more user-friendly.

By the way I have been told Walmart app on android as accessible. However the iPhone version is not.

Thanks,abraham

On Apr 12, 2020, at 12:13 AM, NCBootman <ncbootman@...> wrote:

I want to explore the possibility of ordering groceries from Walmart.com. I have the latest version of Jaws and a sighted friend says it doesn’t look doable with a screen reader to them. Is anyone using the regular part of Walmart.com or the grocery.walmart.com section with positive results? When I tried to navigate the sight, there did not seem to be  any rhyme or reason to things but I’m told visually it is laid out very clearly. Also, when I tried to search Google for any tips, I got nowhere.

NCBootMan