moderated Re: Walmart.com and Jaws

Marie

I order from Wal-Mart almost every week and find the site very accessible and I love the fact that I can take the full week to complete an order, adding whenever I remember something that I need. The IOS app is useable but not all that easy so I much prefer the website.
Right now there is so many things that people rushed out and depleted the store of, it is taking time to re-stock.And delivery times are sometimes difficult to schedule due to the increased deliveries.
But there are beginning to be fewer out of stock items and you learn to pick what you can get at times. I got used to the site pretty quickly and have been overall pleased with the service. In addition, the customer service has been excellent. I give them a definite thumbs up.
Marie

Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2020 9:13 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Walmart.com and Jaws

I want to explore the possibility of ordering groceries from Walmart.com. I have the latest version of Jaws and a sighted friend says it doesn’t look doable with a screen reader to them. Is anyone using the regular part of Walmart.com or the grocery.walmart.com section with positive results? When I tried to navigate the sight, there did not seem to be  any rhyme or reason to things but I’m told visually it is laid out very clearly. Also, when I tried to search Google for any tips, I got nowhere.

NCBootMan

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.