moderated Re: WhatsApp Desktop Version and JAWS

Pramit

Hi Thabo,

I use it on my smart phone everyday and it's completely accessible, but didn't fins it accessible on my computer with JAWS.

Pramit

On Tue, Apr 14, 2020 at 4:08 AM Thabo Baseki <THAB0.BASEKI@...> wrote:
Hi, friends!

Has anyone here used WhatsApp with JAWS on their machine? I tried it, but had issues. I did not understand how it is navigated. Any help will be appreciated.

Best

Thabo

While we’re still here, I would like to invite you to visit jw.org. There you will find answers to many questions such as: Why do we suffer? Does God care about me? How can I find true happiness? What is the key to a successful family? These and more are available on jw.org in over 1000 languages free of charge. Would you welcome a Bible discussion? I’m more than willing to chat.