moderated Re: WhatsApp Desktop Version and JAWS

Judy Redlich <jredlichspeaks@...>

I use it on my smart phone and it works pretty well.  I do not use it on my computer.

Judy

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Thabo Baseki
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2020 5:39 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: WhatsApp Desktop Version and JAWS

Hi, friends!

Has anyone here used WhatsApp with JAWS on their machine? I tried it, but had issues. I did not understand how it is navigated. Any help will be appreciated.

Best

Thabo

While we’re still here, I would like to invite you to visit jw.org. There you will find answers to many questions such as: Why do we suffer? Does God care about me? How can I find true happiness? What is the key to a successful family? These and more are available on jw.org in over 1000 languages free of charge. Would you welcome a Bible discussion? I’m more than willing to chat.