From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marilyn Bland
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2020 9:36 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Using Microsoft Teams with JAWS + additional questions

Good morning all,

I’m feeling overwhelmed by all the on-line things that are now being used. My employer is using Meet.google.com for meetings and collaboration. I know this is different from Zoom, but is it also different fromTeams? Are there others on the list using Google Meets? Is Hangouts the same as any of these?  Please clarify and give me some good places to learn how to use Google Meets.

Many thanks.

Marilyn