I use the Walmart site each month to order many grocery and other items. I'm using the latest Jaws2020 on Windows10 and have had no problems.

one thing that helps me to locate my search results is to use either the L key to find lists of search results or the G key to skip through graphics. Almsot all results will have a corresponding image. It would be nice if the site was layed out to be a bit more screen reader friendly, say by using Heading styles, but it is still very doable with JFW once you get used to it.

~Ann

On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 02:46 PM, Angel wrote:

If he is familiar with the screen reader used by the blind individual:  As is Eric Damery:  He could well know whether a site accommodates screen readers.  Or at least the one with which he is familiar.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Glenn / Lenny
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2020 12:47 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Walmart.com and Jaws

How would a sighted person know if something is doable with a screenreader?

Glenn

I want to explore the possibility of ordering groceries from Walmart.com. I have the latest version of Jaws and a sighted friend says it doesn’t look doable with a screen reader to them. Is anyone using the regular part of Walmart.com or the grocery.walmart.com section with positive results? When I tried to navigate the sight, there did not seem to be  any rhyme or reason to things but I’m told visually it is laid out very clearly. Also, when I tried to search Google for any tips, I got nowhere.

NCBootMan