From: "Ann Byrne" <annakb@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2020 4:05 AM
Subject: Re: Walmart.com and Jaws

I ordered from Wal-mart. The site was wonderfully accessible. I received an acknowledgment of my order, and each time I added to the list I received an email confirming my additions. An hour before the scheduled delivery, Wal-mart canceled the order. The email said for 'operational reasons'.

I have used Shipt twice since then. the site isn't as good as Wal-Mart, but they have delivered.
At 11:13 PM 4/11/2020, you wrote:
I want to explore the possibility of ordering groceries from Walmart.com. I have the latest version of Jaws and a sighted friend says it doesn't look doable with a screen reader to them. Is anyone using the regular part of Walmart.com or the grocery.walmart.com section with positive results? When I tried to navigate the sight, there did not seem to be any rhyme or reason to things but I'm told visually it is laid out very clearly. Also, when I tried to search Google for any tips, I got nowhere.

NCBootMan