moderated Re: Keyboard Shortcut for Navigating Word Templates

Robbie Curtis

From: "Brian Vogel"
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Sent: Monday April 13 2020 2:25:12PM
Subject: Re: Keyboard Shortcut for Navigating Word Templates
Hi Brian,

Sorry to be so vague. I once saw that you could use F11 to navigate through Word templates such as resumes, forms and such. I tried navigating through the fields in a resume template with F11 and nothing happened.

Is there something else that I need to do or what mode should I be in to accomplish this?

Thanks.

This is far to vague to be answered.  What is it, precisely, that you're trying to navigate?

Is it in the template itself in when it is in edit mode?  Is it the document created by the template and, if so, what form of editing restriction is in place (e.g., fill in forms only)?

        ~ Joshua Liebman