From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ashleigh Piccinino
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2020 4:50 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Using iTunes with JAWS

You might already be doing this, but F6 moves you between panes, so say you’re in your table of values, like music and things. You can move to another pane, like who the artest and stuff is by pressing F6. If you press it repeatedly, you’re back in the table, and tab also works for this. Yet, with tab, you have to listen to JAWS say things like your volume, iTunes store, and a whole bunch of other checkboxes. CTRL will be your best friend if you wan to go to podcasts, movies, and/or books. Note that audiobooks is the only thing available in the books section, something like CTRL and 5 on the numer row. CTRL 4 gets you to youyr pocasts, 3 with CTRL gets you to TV shows, I think, and for movies, CTRL an 2.

On Apr 1, 2020, at 2:11 PM, Gezim Rexha <gezim_rexha@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I would appreciate some instructions on using iTunes with JAWS. I am using JAWS 2019 and the latest iTunes Version.

Thank you in advance,

Gezim