moderated Re: Walmart.com and Jaws

T. Civitello

I use the Wal-Mart site to order some foods, usually don’t have trouble with it. Problem is most of the things I usually order are out of stock.  Tom

From: NCBootman
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2020 9:13 PM
Subject: Walmart.com and Jaws

I want to explore the possibility of ordering groceries from Walmart.com. I have the latest version of Jaws and a sighted friend says it doesn’t look doable with a screen reader to them. Is anyone using the regular part of Walmart.com or the grocery.walmart.com section with positive results? When I tried to navigate the sight, there did not seem to be  any rhyme or reason to things but I’m told visually it is laid out very clearly. Also, when I tried to search Google for any tips, I got nowhere.

NCBootMan