From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2020 7:09 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Excel with Fusion

We are using fusion with Excel. The magnification is working correctly, but
Fusion/JAWS is not reading cell contents/coordinates. if we use goto to
move to a cell, that is spoken. But tab, arrow, and shift-tab read nothing.

Is there a setting we can change so that fusion will speak cell
contents/coordinates?

Thanks.