From: "Abraham Sweiss" <abrahamsweiss8@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2020 5:04 AM
Subject: Re: Walmart.com and Jaws

It is doable but very challenging and frustrating.
I ordered from their website once, and decided to stick with Instacart
because it is more user-friendly.

By the way I have been told Walmart app on android as accessible. However
the iPhone version is not.

Thanks,abraham

On Apr 12, 2020, at 12:13 AM, NCBootman <ncbootman@...> wrote:

I want to explore the possibility of ordering groceries from Walmart.com.
I have the latest version of Jaws and a sighted friend says it doesn’t
look doable with a screen reader to them. Is anyone using the regular part
of Walmart.com or the grocery.walmart.com section with positive results?
When I tried to navigate the sight, there did not seem to be any rhyme or
reason to things but I’m told visually it is laid out very clearly. Also,
when I tried to search Google for any tips, I got nowhere.

NCBootMan