From: "NCBootman" <ncbootman@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2020 12:13 AM
Subject: Walmart.com and Jaws

I want to explore the possibility of ordering groceries from Walmart.com. I
have the latest version of Jaws and a sighted friend says it doesn't look
doable with a screen reader to them. Is anyone using the regular part of
Walmart.com or the grocery.walmart.com section with positive results? When I
tried to navigate the sight, there did not seem to be any rhyme or reason
to things but I'm told visually it is laid out very clearly. Also, when I
tried to search Google for any tips, I got nowhere.

NCBootMan