moderated I have a question about a combination headset/microphone adaptor to use with JAWS

Kevin Minor

Hi.

A month ago I got an Asus laptop. I put JAWS on it, and it works excellently. However, I have a question about it.

First, I’m not sure where to put this note, which group should have it, but I figure there would be those who know.  This computer doesn’t have a dedicated mic jack. Here’s question 1. Is there a way to learn if this PC has a combination headphone/microphone connector, and if it does, is there a splitter I can get where I could plug in headphones in one plug and a mic in the other?

Those are my questions. I’d appreciate any help, or steer me to a good list to ask my question.

Thanks.

Kevin, Jilly and Valerie