moderated Re: Searching in windows 10

On Sun, Apr 12, 2020 at 01:11 PM, Sieghard Weitzel wrote:
When I just checked Outlook was checked and I don’t recall ever doing this so it may very well be included in search by default.
It typically is, but if someone is not getting Outlook messages in their Windows Search results this is the first thing I check and suspect, for whatever reason, is unchecked on that given machine.

I turn it off, always, as I never want e-mail messages involved in a Windows Search, just like I don't want web results in a Windows Search.  If I want either of those things I go to the email/webmail client or web browser and do them there.  But, the option exists for others who have the opposite preference in each regard.

        ~ Joshua Liebman