moderated Re: Searching in windows 10

brian albriton

We have outlook already installed. How would we make it a part of the windows search?  I also took your advice and joined the windows 10 list.

On Apr 11, 2020, at 11:32 AM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

On Sat, Apr 11, 2020 at 02:05 PM, Tim Ford wrote:
How would I change the default settings so that I get to contents of files, not just file names?
The default setting is to search on both file contents and file names, provided you have left the default Windows Indexing options in place which index on both.

        ~ Joshua Liebman