moderated Re: JAWS with Zoom Meeting?

Ashleigh Piccinino

Sorry, but when I last looked, the first part about attending th first meeting was free/rest was paid. That’s not th case now, so I ot it too.

On Apr 11, 2020, at 9:39 PM, Marty Hutchings <mhutchings152730@...> wrote:

I have his free book and it seems complete to me.

Love in Christ
Marty
Ephesians 6:12, 13

Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2020 7:49 PM
Subject: Re: JAWS with Zoom Meeting?

I think he only made the first skill accessible for free. I don’t think the whole book is. The part that’s free is titled Meet Me in the Cloud

On Mar 28, 2020, at 10:27 PM, Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@...> wrote:

In terms of scripts, they’re already included in Jaws 2019, and 2020. IN terms of instructions, take a look at Jonathan Mosen’s “Meet me Accessibly” which he recently made available for free over at http://www.mosen.org/zoom

                                                                                              Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10