From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Kimber Gardner
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 12:06 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Help needed with a script for selecting next character

I would love an example if it's not a lot of trouble.

When I assign the script to a key, can I use the shift + right arrow?
If I use that key combination and put it in the jkm file associated with my
emulator, it shouldn't negatively impact that key combination in other
applications, right?

Thanks for the help.

Kimber

On 2/15/12, John Martyn <johnrobertmartyn@gmail.com> wrote:
Since there isn't a get next character, but there is a get prior
character this makes it a little difficult and there are some steps.
First you need to use the command SelectNextCharacter Then you do a
getSelectedText function Then speak the selected text.
If you need an example, I can write one for you.
John Martyn