boots from the hard disk, you should be able to boot it and if you set
the advanced desktop preferences so you get sound, jaws should work --
I have not tried this myself, but it would be a good experiment.

On Sat, 11 Apr 2020 20:42:04 -0400,
HH. Smith Jr. wrote:

Hi,
You definitely need eyeballs. I ried for days without success.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Covici
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2020 4:58 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: loading vms in hyper v

I did it successfully, but it was a couple of years ago, I just set the vm
to boot from an iso, installed from there (I think I needed
eyeballs) and then changed to boot from its hd.

On Sat, 11 Apr 2020 12:55:21 -0400,
Jim Weiss via groups.io wrote:

[1 <text/plain; utf-8 (quoted-printable)>] Marvin, Are you a VMware
Fusion user? I don't have an answer to your question, but if you are
using Fusion I would like to chat off list.
Email me directly at jimweiss72@...
<mailto:jimweiss72@...>

Hope you find your answer.

Jim
Jim Weiss
jimweiss72@...

"Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high
intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful
execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives" |
William A. Foster

On Apr 11, 2020, at 12:14 AM, Marvin Hunkin <startrektech@...>
wrote:

Hi. Not able to load virtual machines inside hyper v. says the
bootloader did not load. So how do I get this to load.
Thanks.

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una