moderated Re: JAWS is doing some strange things

Richard Turner

Try checking that the window is maximized by pressing alt+space bar and arrowing up to Maximize.
If it is not available, then it is already maximized and that won't help.

Richard

(Sent from my iPhone SE)

On Apr 11, 2020, at 6:23 PM, Shirley Tracy <shirleytracy16@...> wrote:

Hi Listers,

I’ve been using Windows Mail, importing Gmail into it. I am running windows ten and JAWS 2020 Home use. For the past couple of weeks, the messages in my inbox open and but JAWS sits on the message without reading it. Here’s the funny part: If I unload JAWS and bring it back up, it will read the message. Today, I found I had to unload JAWS in order to be able to read something in Word. What can I do to fix this? I shouldn’t have to keep unloading JAWS.

Shirley