moderated Re: loading vms in hyper v

John Covici

I did it successfully, but it was a couple of years ago, I just
set the vm to boot from an iso, installed from there (I think I needed
eyeballs) and then changed to boot from its hd.

On Sat, 11 Apr 2020 12:55:21 -0400,
Jim Weiss via groups.io wrote:

Marvin,
Are you a VMware Fusion user? I don’t have an answer to your question, but if you are using Fusion I would like to chat off list.
Email me directly at jimweiss72@... <mailto:jimweiss72@...>

Hope you find your answer.

Jim
Jim Weiss
jimweiss72@...

“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives” | William A. Foster

On Apr 11, 2020, at 12:14 AM, Marvin Hunkin <startrektech@...> wrote:

Hi. Not able to load virtual machines inside hyper v. says the bootloader did not load. So how do I get this to load.
Thanks.

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una