moderated Re: mp3 editor to word

I have found a number of options for taking MP3 (and other recorded audio) and feeding it through a program to convert to text.  Mind you, you'd then have to copy that text and put it in MS-Word or Notepad or whatever, and you can be sure it won't be perfect and need massaging, but such utilities exist.  I am not going to do the deep dive research into the "how to use it" end, that's up to you.  See the following:

Julius Developed in Japan but handles multiple languages, including English
Simon Which is a user interface that overlays Julius, which would have to be installed, that may be more user friendly

Mozilla Deepspeech But this is only for the Linux platform and requires the use of the command line

        ~ Joshua Liebman