moderated Resources for the Blind, Low Vision or Visually Impaired Website

Mike B

Hi all,

I heard this guy today on Leo LaPorte, The Tech Guy, radio show.  Click on the link below to go to his website.

Name: Julian Vargas

Phone: 818-794-9554

Email: help@...

Now navigate to the link below and press enter to get to a lot of resources.

link Covid 19/Corona Virus Resources for Blind and      Low-Vision

Or you can copy / paste the link below into your browser to go directly to the resources page.