From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Edward Green
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2020 5:47 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Zoom Question Re Muting Jaws

Hi Tom,

You can also change Zoom settings to prevent some of these notifications.

Cheers,

Ed

On 11 Apr 2020, at 10:40, Judy Redlich <jredlichspeaks@...> wrote:

What I d…

I use an ear piece with a microphone.  Then you are the only one hearing it. Hit the control key when it speaks those things or just tune it out.  I keep jaws on as I usually take meeting notes in Word while the meeting is in progress.

Judy