From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: April 10, 2020 4:22 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Chrome commands question using Windows 10 and JAWS 2020

Patrick,

My experience with Chrome is that when I click on a download link, the file is downloaded without any confirmation. The way to find out if it's arrived in your system is to press shift-F6. If it's there, JAWS will speak its name. Assuming your default is your downloads folder, you can also navigate to that folder and confirm.

Robin answered your other question. I'd add that control-F4 closes an individual window for me.