Re: System restore with JAWS

dave grossoehme

Good Day: You can make a System Restore using Jaws. Go to the start menu and arrow to all programs and press the enter key. After you are in all programs arrow until you find accessories and press enter. The next step is to arrow or press the letter s untill you come to system and press the enter key again. After you are in the system option arrow to system restore or restore depending upon which Windows System you are using and press the enter key. After you are at the System Restore you will have options as to how far back you wish to restore your computer. If your problem just started I'd probably pick the first option. Once you have started the computer through this process you will not be able to use it for sometime until it has completely run through it's acctions. Make sure you do not turn the computer off until it is complete or it will back where it is right now. Good luck.
Your Friend Dave

From: <jaws@ca.rr.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 10:02 AM
To: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Subject: System restore with JAWS

Hi! I was getting error messages when I was trying to open mail in Outlook Express this morning, and when I closed the program and tried to open it I was no longer to even do that. I'm wondering how to do a system restore using JAWS because I seem to recall having a great amount of trouble doing this independently many years ago. If it's possible to do a system restore using JAWS independently, could someone please tell me how to go about doing this? I was just telling someone yesterday that I ruin everything I touch. I was only joking, but maybe I was more right than I realized. (Sigh!)