From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Kimber Gardner
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 4:59 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Help needed with a script for selecting next character

Hi All,

I've never done any scripting before, but I find I need a script to select
and read next character in a terminal emulation program I use at work.

I was able to find the jkm file associated with the application but I'm
having trouble adding the keystroke.

I know that shift+right arrow selects by characters, but I need to hear each
character spoken as it is selected.

Can anyone help with this?

Feel free to contact me offlist. kimbersinbox1963@gmail.com

Thanks,