From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Daniel Wolak
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2020 6:07 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Window coming up alongside UAC dialogue

Hi all,

I’m running into an issue with jaws 2020 on Windows10 1909,x64.

Every time a uac dialogue comes up, I’m not presented with the dialogue as normal.

Rather, the window that comes up is something entitled $$$Secure UAP Background Window.

Jaws seems to lag significantly, although I am able to alt+tab into the uac dialogue and then hit alt+y to accept.

I’ve sent this to Vispero, but am just wondering if anyone on the list has any ideas about this?

Cheers,

Daniel

Sent from Mail for Windows 10