moderated Re: Using Microsoft Teams with JAWS

Shan Noyes

when inside teams use your control key and hit the. And that will list shortcuts for the product

On Apr 10, 2020, at 8:36 AM, Sameer <salatey@...> wrote:

Dear List Friends,

Is Microsoft Teams accessible with JAWS or do we need to install additional JAWS scrips to make it accessible? If we need to install additional JAWS scrips, kindly inform me where I can get these scrips.

Also, request you to kindly point me to a source for keystrokes to be used with Microsoft Teams. I am using the latest version of JAWS 2020 on a Windows 10 machine.

Thanking all in advance for any & all assistance.

Regards
Mr. Sameer Latey
Mumbai, India