moderated Re: Using Microsoft Teams with JAWS

Delaunay Christophe

Hi Sameer,

I’m hardly using Teams for three weeks now on a laptop running Windows 10 with jaws 2020 latest update because this is my employer’s recommended tool for remote working.

This app is globally accessible except for defining a “contact group” in the “Chat” tab, “Contacts” subtab.

In order to learn how to use it, I started from this web page:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/basic-tasks-using-a-screen-reader-with-microsoft-teams-538a8741-f21b-4b04-b575-9df70ed4105d#picktab=windows

I did not install any Jaws script yet but if there are some, I’d also like to know.

Hope this helps. Have a nice day. Chris D