moderated Re: Window coming up alongside UAC dialogue

Chris Hill

Why not just disable uac?  It doesn't really do what it promises, and many people will just say yes to whatever they are asked anyway.

On 4/10/2020 08:06, Daniel Wolak wrote:

Hi all,

I’m running into an issue with jaws 2020 on Windows10 1909,x64.

Every time a uac dialogue comes up, I’m not presented with the dialogue as normal.

Rather, the window that comes up is something entitled $$$Secure UAP Background Window.

Jaws seems to lag significantly, although I am able to alt+tab into the uac dialogue and then hit alt+y to accept.

I’ve sent this to Vispero, but am just wondering if anyone on the list has any ideas about this?

Cheers,

Daniel

Sent from Mail for Windows 10