moderated Re: Email client for Jaws 2019

Gerald Levy

Mozilla Thunderbird is completely accessible with JAWS 2019.

Gerald

On 4/10/2020 7:07 AM, Nickus de Vos wrote:
Hi all
I'm running the latest Windows 10 with Jaws 2019. I'm battling to find a email client which is accessible with Jaws 2019.
I tried MS Office since I have Office 365 and I also tried Windows Mail, but Jaws 2019 seams to have issues with both. Unless I'm missing something, is there maybe settings to be changed or layouts which make these work better with Jaws 2019?

Thank you

Nickus