moderated Re: Defender and trojan notice

Settings, Update & Security, Windows Security Pane, Open Windows Security Button.

Once Windows Security itself is open:  Virus & Threat Protection Pane, Protection History Link.

Under the Protection History dialog you should have a detailed listing of things identified and quarantined.  I can't tell you more than that as I have none at the moment to go through.  I believe there is a link per item, but I could be wrong.  Just explore the dialog and you should find it.

        ~ Joshua Liebman