moderated Facebook queston

Justin Mcdevitt

Hello to all,

I access Facebook primarily with my Iphone. On some occasions I open Facebook Mobile using my PC.

Some minutes ago, I attempted to post a message to a Guide dog user group that I belong too. However, after Facebook mobil opened up and the opened the groups menu, I automatically landed on another group that I also belong to.

I did a search for the guide dog group and was prompted to join. Though already being a member of this group, this was irrelevant.

Is there a keyboard command to access other groups that are a part of my Facebook profile?

Best, Justin