moderated Re: sound card crackles

Paul Faucheux

ok juan this is what i did. go to power options and then go to
advanced power settings and check for any thing related to the
graphics card biases set that to maximum power saving biases. also
change the power plan for the graphics card to maximum battery life.
that should fix the problem it has to do with the graphics
card.main@jfw.groups.io

On 4/9/20, Juan Hernandez <juanhernandez98@...> wrote:
Hi All,

I was just wondering if any of you have ever noticed your sound card device
crackle when using speech? I just got a new Lenovo p52 mobile workstation
computer and there is some annoying crackle when speech occurs. I would
appreciate if anyone has any good ideas on how to fix this.

Best,

Juan