moderated Re: sound card crackles

Curtis Delzer

NVDA has an add-on for this which works quite well.

Curtis Delzer
HS
K 6 V F O
Rialto, CA

curtis@...

On 4/9/2020 10:33 AM, Michael Munn wrote:
 HI I have that problem with my Hp NV  x360 Convertible 15m-xxx. I'm still looking for a way to get the problem resolved.
Thanks for your inquiry.
Best regards
Michael Munn
JAWS Certified, 2019 <http://www.freedomscientific.com/Certification>
Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Virginia
www.nfbv.org <http://www.nfbv.org>
www.hadley.edu <http://www.hadley.edu>
On Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 1:24 PM Juan Hernandez <juanhernandez98@... <mailto:juanhernandez98@...>> wrote:
Hi All,____
__ __
I was just wondering if any of you have ever noticed your sound card
device crackle when using speech?  I just got a new Lenovo p52
mobile workstation computer and there is some annoying crackle when
speech occurs.  I would appreciate if anyone has any good ideas on
how to fix this.____
__ __
Best,____
__ __