From: Michael Munn
Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2020 10:33 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: sound card crackles

HI I have that problem with my Hp NV x360 Convertible 15m-xxx. I'm still looking for a way to get the problem resolved.
Thanks for your inquiry.
Best regards
Michael Munn

Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

www.nfbv.org

www.hadley.edu

On Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 1:24 PM Juan Hernandez <juanhernandez98@...> wrote:

Hi All,

I was just wondering if any of you have ever noticed your sound card device crackle when using speech? I just got a new Lenovo p52 mobile workstation computer and there is some annoying crackle when speech occurs. I would appreciate if anyone has any good ideas on how to fix this.

Best,

Juan