moderated Re: Would someone share a default.jdf file, please?

Mario

I think if you delete or rename (as a backup) the default.jdf in the shared and personal folders if there is one, and then press insert+windows+f4, a fresh JDF will be created in the shared folder.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Leo [mailto:@Literophilus]
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Date: Thursday, April 9, 2020, 1:05 PM
Subject: Would someone share a default.jdf file, please?
Hi everyone,

I like to use eloquence synthesizer because it’s very responsive, and
I’m used to it. However, if you use this voice on a regular basis,
you’ll have probably noticed that eloquence awkwardly mispronounce lots
of words, some of them very common words. So, I wonder if someone has a
default dictionary for jaws that is willing to share. Besides, given
that I’m not a native English speaker, all too often I can’t figure out
how a word is accurately pronounced.

If someone could share with me their default.jdf file, I’d really
appreciate it.

Tanks in advance

--
Best,