moderated Re: sound card crackles

Chris Hill

I don't know if it would help or not, but it might be worth trying silenzio.

http://www.stefankiss.sk/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=112

Otherwise, you're likely dealing with a driver issue, finding a newer one than what came with the computer or windows might be the only fix.

On 4/9/2020 12:24, Juan Hernandez wrote:

Hi All,

I was just wondering if any of you have ever noticed your sound card device crackle when using speech?  I just got a new Lenovo p52 mobile workstation computer and there is some annoying crackle when speech occurs.  I would appreciate if anyone has any good ideas on how to fix this.

Best,

Juan